Hi,

I have implemented the STS token issuer, to issue custom saml token.
I just copied the SAMLTokenIssuer.java from the SVN of rampart.

But the client doesn't find the token reference:

 [java] Got trustexception + Cannot obtain token identifier
     [java] org.apache.rahas.TrustException: Cannot obtain token identifier
[java] at org.apache.rahas.client.STSClient.processIssueResponse(STSClient.java:224)

I think I've to add something like this,

System.err.println(TrustUtil.createSecurityTokenReference(doc, assertion.getID(), "aa"));

But what is the third field? And how I can add it to the envelope in the
WSSE: Header?