Hi,
I'm using axis2 1.3 for developing a web service (3 methods) along with spring
and hibernate. I was successful in deploying the web service and also invoking
one of the methods. But on invocation of the other two methods, I'm getting an
exception as follows:

 [ERROR] sample/sampleList/_2007/_01/_01/Account12$Factory
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError] sample/sampleList/Account12$Factory
        at ]
sample.sampleList._2007._01._01.GetValue$Factory.parse(.GetValue.java:905)
        at ]
sample.sampleList._2007._01._01.GetRequest$Factory.parse(GetRequest.java:446)
        ]
sample.sampleList._2007._01._01.SampleWebServiceMessageReceiverInOut.fromOM
(SampleWebServiceMessageReceiverInOut.java:250)
        at ]
sample.sampleList._2007._01._01.SampleWebServiceMessageReceiverInOut..invokeBusinessLogic(SampleWebServiceMessageReceiverInOut.java:43
)
        at org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver.invokeBus
inessLogic(AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver.java:42)
        at org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMe
ssageReceiver.java:96)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:145)
        at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostReq
uest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:275)
        at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:1
20)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
icationFilterChain.java:252)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
ilterChain.java:173)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperV
alve.java:213)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextV
alve.java:178)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.j
ava:126)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.j
ava:105)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineVal
ve.java:107)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.jav
a:148)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java
:869)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.p
rocessConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpo
int.java:527)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFol
lowerWorkerThread.java:80)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadP
ool.java:684)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

My concern is that for the method that was invoked successfully, the transfer
objects used as input and output are entirely different. But in the other two
cases, where I got the exception, both the input and output transfer objects
share the same transfer object (Account12 in the above mentioned exception) as
an inner TO. Is the issue because of this? My doubt was stemmed from reading
the following link. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1986
 I'm pretty stuck on this part.. Please help me as this is something that is
needed urgently.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Anumodh K.S.

notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are
not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses.
Infosys has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not
liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail.
You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or
attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all
messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this
e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail system.