Thomas - that's great - but always try to share the solutions with the list to help
someone else that may have the same problem. Much appreciated.

Thomas Chang wrote:
Hi all,

I solved my problem myself.

*/Thomas Chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* schrieb:

    Hi all,

    I downloaded and installed the axis-1.4. I did the example6
    "Java2WSDL: Building WSDL from Java" in the package and it runs
    quite well. But in this example the web-service is deployed onto
    axis.

    Now I try to deploy the same web-service onto my own web-app but
    it failed. I've embeded the axis into my own web-app by copying
    all the sevlet and their mapping to my web.xml.

    I do as follow:

    1. Provide a Java interface
    public interface WidgetPrice {
        public void setWidgetPrice(String widgetName, String price);
        public String getWidgetPrice(String widgetName);
    }

    2. Create WSDL using Java2WSDL as follow:
java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -o wp.wsdl -l"http://localhost:8080/myWebApp/services/WidgetPrice"; -n "urn:Example6" -p"samples.userguide.example6" "urn:Example6" samples.userguide.example6.WidgetPrice

    A "wp.wsdl" -file is created.

    3. Create Bindings using WSDL2Java with:
java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -o . -d Session -s -S true -Nurn:Example6 samples.userguide.example6 wp.wsdl

    Several .java files and the deploy.wsdd, undeploy.wsdd are created.

    4. Deploy the service onto my web-app with:
    java org.apache.axis.wsdl.AdminClient deploy.wsdd

    But after deployment I found the web-service is not deployed onto
    my own web-app but onto the axis though in step2 I've defined the
    server location is "http://localhost:8080/myWebApp/services...";.

    Could someone tell me the reason?

    Regards

    Thomas

    Beginnen Sie den Tag mit den neuesten Nachrichten. Machen Sie
    Yahoo! zu Ihrer Startseite!
    <http://de.rd.yahoo.com/evt=41213/*http://de.yahoo.com/set>