Hi Deepal,

Attached (as links) I send the aar file as requested and the source of the
MessageReceiver class.

Comments:

The service uses rampart configured through policy, so that info is
available in the WSDL and service.xml files to ilustrate the situation
(you can just delete the info or comment it out). The MessageReceiver
does not depend on the module being engaged. Also, a custom logging
module is engaged in services.xml, but that can also be commented out.
The custom module also has its (exclusive) dependencies in its own
/lib folder.

Thanks,

João

[1] http://jpinto.homeip.net/~jpinto/AgentPlatformService.aar