Hi Peter ,
Go to
localhost:8080/axis2
then you will see link call "Administrator" click on that, then it will
ask for user name and password give "admin" as user name and "axis2" as
the pass word. Once you login to it in the left hand side you will see a
link call upload a service . Click on that and from that you can browse
your service aar file and upload.

Thanks
Deepal