I guess, you can directly invoke your webservice from JSP using the stub
(I haven't tried it though).

For Ex:

<%

            String endPointURL =
http://localhost/webservices/services/MyService;

            MyServiceStub stub = new MyServiceStub(endPointURL);

            Employee[] employees = stub.getEmployees();  // getEmployees
is a method in your service

            // Use this employees array to display the data in the jsp.

%>