Hi Deepal!

Deepal Jayasinghe wrote:
Hi Bozo

Please see my comments below

On 11/5/07, *Bozo Juretic* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Hi Axis2 guys,

    first let me tell you that we really like Axis2 and consider it a
    great
software.

:)
I'm not saying this just to say it; we are developing messaging systems for payment industry and massive Internet services delivery, and we think that the architecture of Axis2 is great. Actually, we have quite similar architecture in some of our products, so it seems that patterns are sound (i.e. adapters, pipeline, stages, message pool, subscribers etc.).

    In fact, we have embedded it in our system (through Jetty) and
    it seems we'll be able to use it for some pretty cool stuff.

Is it in production  ?
Under construction, but will be in a production as soon as you help us put it in production. :) I am talking about http://www.onlineos-network.com, I think you will get the picture once you look at the website.

    We have a
    services delivery system which is using a specific technology for
    services deployment (think of it as special kind of EJBs), and in
    order
    to expose these services through Web Services technology, we wish to
    employ Axis2 for the task. As per our understanding of axis2
    architecture, we need a custom Dispatcher (to find the service) and a
    Receiver (to run operations).

If you are looking for EJB support , then you do not need to do anything . Please download WSO2 WSAS which has inbuilt support EJB. Which is open source and release under Apache License
No, we need to integrate onlineos' Service Methods with axis2, so that they can be both accessed through and exposed as Web Services. Service Methods are our technology for deploying business logic (server) components on the online delivery platform. Check out the URL above for details.

I think we definitely need custom Dispatcher and Receiver, so any further input on this would be appreciated. :)

Regards,

Bozo Juretic

--
www.onlineos-network.com