I used Axis2 1.3 release wsdl2java to generate code and services.xml and find
that the code is missing the ECMServiceMessageReceiverInOnly class. So when I
build the aar and deploy it I get java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
...ECMServiceMessageReceiverInOnly".

services.xml has:
<messageReceiver mep=http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-only
class="...ECMServiceMessageReceiverInOnly"/>
<messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out";
class="...ECMServiceMessageReceiverInOut"/>
But the wsdl2java generated code has the ECMServiceMessageReceiverRobustInOnly
class instead of ECMServiceMessageReceiverInOnly.

Then I tried wsdl2java with the Nov 9 nightly build and it deployed fine. I saw
that the generated services.xml has:
<messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out";
class="...ECMServiceMessageReceiverInOut"/>
<messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/robust-in-only";
class="...ECMServiceMessageReceiverRobustInOnly"/>
and both the messagereceiver classes are generated by wsdl2java.

Is this a known problem in axis2-1.3 that was fixed later? If not - I could add
it to the note I am planning to submit on the migration to axis2.

- Vish.