From: "Martin Gainty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Friday, 14 December 2007 01:54:00 PM (GMT+1000) Australia/Sydney
Subject: Re: [AXIS 2] SSL Error :Unconnected sockets not implemented

is trustStore set to the store location e.g.
      System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore",
"${AXIS_HOME}/src/java/modules/integration/test-resources/rampart/store.jks");

is EPR should be set to SSL connection?
            options.setTo(new EndpointReference("
https://www-lk.wso2.com:8443/axis2/services/UTSAMLHoK "));

M-