From: Nadir Amra [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 10:19 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Removing SOAP 1.2 and HTTP for POJO services

Nadeem

You will need to get the latest code (a nightly build) to use these, but
in axis2.xml config file, you can do the following:

    <!-- Following parameter will completely disable REST handling in
Axis2-->
    <parameter name="disableREST" locked="true">true</parameter>

    <!-- Following parameter will suppress generation of SOAP 1.2
bindings in auto-generated WSDL files -->
    <parameter name="disableSOAP12" locked="true">true</parameter>

This will disable it for all services...there currently no way to
selectively do this on a per service basis.  There is a JIRA for this
enhancement.

Nadir K. Amra

"Hoda, Nadeem [USA]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 12/13/2007 05:17:49
AM: