Nadir,

Thanks.

Our services fail Basic Profile 1.1 compliance due to the following WSDL
constructs:

First Service WSDL:

Fails BP2120

No assertion from ws-i test tool.

Fails BP2122

Assertion: BP2122

Result
failed
Failure Message
A wsdl:types element contained a data type definition that is not an XML
schema definition.
Failure Detail Message
Error: s4s-elt-schema-ns: The namespace of element 'import' must be from
the schema namespace, 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema'.
Error: s4s-elt-schema-ns: The namespace of element 'import' must be from
the schema namespace, 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema'.
Error: s4s-elt-schema-ns: The namespace of element 'import' must be from
the schema namespace, 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema'.
Error: s4s-elt-schema-ns: The namespace of element 'import' must be from
the schema namespace, 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema'.

Element Location:
  lineNumber=4

Second Service WSDL:

Fails BP2122

Assertion: BP2122

Result
failed
Failure Message
A wsdl:types element contained a data type definition that is not an XML
schema definition.
Failure Detail Message
Error: s4s-elt-schema-ns: The namespace of element 'import' must be from
the schema namespace, 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema'.
Error: s4s-elt-schema-ns: The namespace of element 'import' must be from
the schema namespace, 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema'.
Error: s4s-elt-schema-ns: The namespace of element 'import' must be from
the schema namespace, 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema'.

Element Location:
  lineNumber=4

Any pointers would be appreciated as compliance is a requirement for our
system. Since we have gone this far with POJO services, reverting to
contract-first would be time consuming and additional work.

I have attached the wsdls.

Thanks,

Nadeem