Hi Deepal,
For our project, we need an option allowing the set the classloader to look
for the libs in the aar files first rather than in web-inf/lib.
Currently, if a WS in the AAR needs a lib and this one is in WEB-INF/lib AND
in the AAR, the one in WEB-INF/lib is picked up, so this lib can't find a
ressource in the aar.
I sent a post some times ago that you replied:

[quote]
> Hi all Axis2 users,
> I have a question about classloading in Axis2:
> If I have a JAR in WEB-INF/lib folder of the WAR and in the lib folder
> of my .aar service archive, which one will be loaded by Axis2 when a
> WebService calls a class in this JAR?
> If Axis2 loads the one in the war archive, will the files in the aar
> still be loadable by the JAR in the WAR?
Well, that is one of the bug in Axis2 class loader and there is a JIRA
as well . We wanted to fix that for 1.3 , somehow we didnt do that. I
will fix that soon and make the feature available in nightly build
[/quote]

I would really need this evolution!

Thanks in advance,

Pierre