All,

When building with Maven2, I get an artifact such as my-mar-1.0.mar or
my-mar-1.0-SNAPSHOT.mar.  Within the module.xml, I have named my module
myModule.  When it loads, it loads as myModule-SNAPSHOT.  I'm wondering
how I can possibly make this work, since I must cite myModule-SNAPSHOT
as the ref name in my axis2.xml file.

The dilema, to me, thinking about performing a release on the service,
is that the version is going to change ( definitely will drop the
SNAPSHOT, for example ), and I'm trying to figure how the heck to handle
this.  The name ( myMoudle-SNAPSHOT ) that Axis loads this under seems
like a bad default.  Is there some way to work around this, an existing
bug report, or ... ?

Thanks!

Eddie Bush
Software Analyst
Clinical Reference Laboratory
bushe at crlcorp dot com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The information in this message, and any attachment, is intended for the
sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed. This
information may be privileged, confidential, and protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that you have received this communication in error and that any review,
disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it, or its contents,
is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this message
in error please notify the sender and destroy all copies of this
communication and any attachments. Thank you.