Hi,

  I am using IBM Websphere Application Server and Web Service Feature Pack
version 6.1. I want to write a custom handler which I have to inject it in
Axis2 Soap Engine Phases. I could get some material but they were not helpful
enough since i don't want to use the module approach, i just need to write a
plain handler.

  It would be very helpful if i can get some pointers and concrete information
on how to achieve this with respect to websphere.

  Thanks in advance for your help.

Deepak.