Deepak,

if you can get a reference to the configuration context you can do something like this:

AxisService service = Utils.createSimpleService(new QName("EchoXml"),
                                new RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver(),
EchoXML.class.getName(),
                                new QName("echo"));
                service.setScope(Constants.SCOPE_REQUEST);
                // service.setEnableAllTransports(true);

                final AxisConfiguration axisConfiguration =
this.configurationContext
                                .getAxisConfiguration();
                axisConfiguration.addService(service);

                HandlerDescription description = new
HandlerDescription("MyHandler");
                description.setHandler(new MyHandler());
                ArrayList<Phase> phasesList =
axisConfiguration.getOutFlowPhases();

                Phase myPhase = new Phase("MyPhase");
                myPhase.addHandler(description);

                phasesList.add(0, myPhase);
                axisConfiguration.setOutFaultPhases(phasesList);

HTH,
Michele