Hi,

are you trying to create an ebRIM CSW server, that is interesting -
sorry I missed your earlier emails - I have already run wsdl2java on
the ebrim wsdl files, I also tried doing this with Apache Tuscany -
works with Axis, not with Tuscany.

I don't think this is right forum for a discussion so perhaps we can
take this offline, but if your server solution is public domain then
that is interesting and I would like to know more

Just f.y.i. (again apologies since this is the wrong forum) omar is
spatial enabled -
http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Community/ogc.

Norman