Hi Guys,

I've searched a lot of these forum posts and haven't been able to find a
resolution to my problem.  Currently I am using Axis 2.1.3 and Eclipse
Europa with the Apache Codegen wizard plugins.

I created a WSDL that imports a couple of schemas and I'm having problems.
When I attempt to use the wizards to generate the client stubs using a URL
like:  http://localhost:8080/app/services/RegistryPublish?wsdl I get the
following error:

An error occured while completing process - java.lang.InterruptedException:
WSDLException (at /wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xsd:schema):
faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: An error occurred while trying to resolve schema
referenced at 'RegistryPublish?xsd=csw-Publication.xsd", relative to
"http://localhost:8080/app/services'.:  java.io.FileNotFoundException:  This
file was not found:
http://localhost:8080/app/RegistryPublish?xsd=cs-Publication.xsd

And I don't know why it's doing that.  Here's a sample of that wsdl:

<wsdl:definitions name="RegistryPublish"
targetNamespace="http://services.registry.company.com/publish/";>
        <wsdl:documentation>
                WSDL Description for the Registry Publishing Service.
         </wsdl:documentation>

        <wsdl:types>
           <xsd:schema>
              <xsd:import namespace="http://www.opengis.net/cat/csw/2.0.2";
schemaLocation="RegistryPublish?xsd=csw-Publication.xsd"/>

              <xsd:import namespace="http://www.opengis.net/ows/1.1";
schemaLocation="RegistryPublish?xsd=owsExceptionReport.xsd"/>
           </xsd:schema>
        </wsdl:types>

My web app directory structure is:

app->web-inf->services->RegistryPublish->META-INF
csw-Publication.xsd
owsExceptionReport.xsd
RegistryPublish.wsdl
services.xml

I tried using a program called SOAPUI to run a test request to that same url
as above and it returned a successful result.

Any thoughts?  I've attached the files.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p14722764/RegistryPublish.wsdl
RegistryPublish.wsdl
http://www.nabble.com/file/p14722764/services.xml services.xml