Henry,

If you want the compteAncre element to be in the "datamodel"
namespace, then you must define it (the element) in the "datamodel"
schema. Currently, you define the complexType in the
"datamodel"schema", but you define the element in the inline schema in
the WSDL. Therefore compteAncre and CodeOrganisme are in different
namespaces.

You can fix this by defining the compteAncre element in the
"datamodel" schema and using the "ref" attribute in the
findByResponseType and findByArrayResponseType rather than defining
the compteAncre elements as local elements.

You probably want to do the same for the "Orga", "noUrList", and
"Contrat" elements.

Anne