I'm working on a prototype and am familiar with RPC style and am wanting to
explore document style message handling between the client and server. I
have a very newbie question, how does document style handle parameters? I'm
getting an axis fault that it can't find a matching operation corresponding
to the parameter name.

I had generated the WSDD from interfaces run through Java2WDL, which was
then processed through
WSDL2Java. I have read that Axis doesn't handle this well.

Is that still the case? Should I be trying wrapped instead right now?

Is there a good site or book that helps to explain alot of this with
examples? I've been doing some googling and have found information here and
there, but rarely much of anything in one consolidated place.

Thanks,

Jeff Vandenberg