Jeff,

Your call operation style should be DOCUMENT.
You should not specify an encoding style.

"WRAPPED", then regenerate your WSDL. (Or run java2wsdl and specify
"wrapped" style there.) Then run wsdl2java to generate a client stub.
That generated code will show you what the appropriate call parameters
should be.

The java2wsdl/wsdl2java process works very well with Axis.

Anne