Try

options.setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_JMS);

Michele

On 27 Jan 2008, at 14:14, henry human wrote:

Hi
In the past two days I am trying to implement a simple

Echo service binding jms.
As long as I run my client I get error :
 org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
Transport out has not been set
at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:383)
at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send (OutInAxisOperation.java:374)
…..
the soap address which I bind to is:
"jms:/myqueue? transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName=QueueConnectionFactory&java.na ming.factory.initial=org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFa ctory&java.naming.provider.url=tcp://localhost:61616");

It seems that axis above in url does not recognize the
jms to bind a protocol. I did a test, changing the url
to something like http://localhost.."; and I see that
axis could get the Http TransportSender very well and
client application builds a connection to the service!

I read several comments in web where the similar error
has been reported and has been solved adding missing
jars. In my case I have all jars in the classpath!
It seems that the TransportSender could not be
initiated.
I will be appreciated for your help

      Machen Sie Yahoo! zu Ihrer Startseite. Los geht's:
http://de.yahoo.com/set