ok. i saw my mistake. i did it with correct path
 Deploying module: soapmonitor-1.2
- Deploying Web service: QueueService.aar
- Cannot get or lookup JMS destination : QueueService
from url :
jms:/MyService?transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName=QueueConnectionFactory&java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory&java.naming.provider.url=tcp://localhost:61616
: MyService
- Did not receive a JMS response within 30000 ms to
destination : queue://MyService

It seems now that my service does not work properly.

Thanks
--- Upul Godage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> It says it cannot find the module 'addressing'. That
> module is read from the
> the modules directory in the given repository. Try
> giving the repository
> location like this (which should have a 'modules'
> directory with the
> addressing module)
>
> ConfigurationContext myConfigContext =
> ConfigurationContextFactory

.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem("/WebContent/WEB-INF",
> " /WebContent/WEB-INF/conf/axis2.xml");
>
> Upul
>

> On Jan 27, 2008 9:46 PM, henry human
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > thanks
> > I have created a CofigureContext:
> >
> > ConfigurationContext myConfigContext =
> > ConfigurationContextFactory
> > .createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(null,
> > " /WebContent/WEB-INF/conf/axis2.xml");
> >
> > QServiceClientStub qcs = new
> client.QServiceClientStub
> > (myConfigContext);
> >
> > and i get this error:
> >
> > Exception in thread "main"
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
> > The system is attempting to engage a module that
> is
> > not available: addressing
> >        at

org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfiguration.engageModule(
> > AxisConfiguration.java:440)
> >        at

org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfiguration.engageGlobalModules(
> > AxisConfiguration.java:567)
> >        at

org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.engageModules(

http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2006/12/13/invoking-web-services-using-apache-axis2.html
> > > )
> > >
> > > Hope this helps
> > >
> > > Upul

> > > simple

org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:383)

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(

"jms:/myqueue?transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName=QueueConnectionFactory&java.naming.factory.initial=

org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory&java.naming.provider.url=tcp://localhost:61616

> recognize
> > > the
> the
> > > url
> see
> > > that
> well
> > > and
> > > service!

> similar
> > > error
> > > missing
> classpath!

> Los
> > > geht's:

> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > >

> >      Jetzt Mails schnell in einem Vorschaufenster
> überfliegen. Dies und
> > viel mehr bietet das neue Yahoo! Mail -
> www.yahoo.de/mail

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > For additional commands, e-mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=== message truncated ===

      Heute schon einen Blick in die Zukunft von E-Mails wagen?
www.yahoo.de/mail