Hi Experts,

  Can i now why i am getting this error.

Below is the scenario:

I am using a functionality which is using two wsdl's.. These wsdls are
generated by WebSPhere WebServices.

I am using one client_deploy.wsdd for our security purposes and creating a
engine configuration for that

    public static EngineConfiguration xyz_config = new
FileProvider("client_deploy_xyz.wsdd");

I am passing this engine Configurator for the serviceLocator of the client
code of both wsdls.

service1 = new
AdminServiceV001ServiceLocator(ClientDeployConfiguration.xyz_CONFIG);
service2 = new
PricingServiceV001ServiceLocator(ClientDeployConfiguration.xyz_config);

I my application when i try to use both services interchagably i am getting
this error..

Sequece ..
first used service1
next used service2
third again used serice1

i get a

org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element,
which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize.

      at
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.SimpleDeserializer.onStartChild(SimpleDeserializer.java:145)

      at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.startElement(DeserializationContext.java:1035)

      at
org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:165)

      at
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElement.java:1141)

      at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:236)

      at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:384)

Can anyone tell me what is the problem ..
Do let me know if you have any clarifications ..

Note:

if i use different EngineConfigators i dont get this error

public static EngineConfiguration admin_config = new
FileProvider("client_deploy_xyz.wsdd");
public static EngineConfiguration pricing_config = new
FileProvider("client_deploy_xyz.wsdd");

but we have quick a lot of servies to be used in our applications.. and i am
not sure if this the correct solution.