From: "axisnewbee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 9:32 AM
Subject: org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child
element, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize.

> Hi Experts,
>
>   Can i now why i am getting this error.
>
> Below is the scenario:
>

> I am using a functionality which is using two wsdl's.. These wsdls are
> generated by WebSPhere WebServices.
>
> I am using one client_deploy.wsdd for our security purposes and creating a
> engine configuration for that
>

>     public static EngineConfiguration xyz_config = new
> FileProvider("client_deploy_xyz.wsdd");
>
> I am passing this engine Configurator for the serviceLocator of the client
> code of both wsdls.
>
> service1 = new
> AdminServiceV001ServiceLocator(ClientDeployConfiguration.xyz_CONFIG);
> service2 = new
> PricingServiceV001ServiceLocator(ClientDeployConfiguration.xyz_config);
>
> I my application when i try to use both services interchagably i am
getting
> this error..
>
> Sequece ..
> first used service1
> next used service2
> third again used serice1
>
> i get a
>

> org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element,
> which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize.
>
>       at

org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.SimpleDeserializer.onStartChild(SimpleDeseriali
zer.java:145)

>       at

org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.startElement(Deserialization
Context.java:1035)

>       at

org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:165)

>       at

org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElement.java:
1141)

>       at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:236)