At the moment what you can do is , generate a wsdl using Java2wsdl , then modified that to have minOccurs="1" and then put that into META-INF directory of your service archive , then Axis2 will shows up the wsdl correctly. However the long term solution would be to create a JIRA so that we will try to come up with some kind of way to specify those.

Thanks
Deepal
Hi,

/i am using the following definition in my service.xml/

<operation name="createInitial">
<messageReceiver class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver" />
</operation>

/pointing to:/

public Status createInitial(String wsml) throws AxisFault;

/in the WSDL i noticed:/

<xs:element name="createInitial">
  <xs:complexType>
    <xs:sequence>
<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="wsml" nillable="true" type="xs:string"/>
    </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>
</xs:element>

*so - how can i set minOccurs ="1" form my class or the service.xml ?? It should not be nillable.*

Regards, Tobias