Deepal jayasinghe ha scritto:
At the moment what you can do is , generate a wsdl using Java2wsdl , then modified that to have minOccurs="1" and then put that into META-INF directory of your service archive , then Axis2 will shows up the wsdl correctly. However the long term solution would be to create a JIRA so that we will try to come up with some kind of way to specify those.

There's already a JIRA that highlights an aspect of this problem...
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3300

However, a new more specific report to ask to add support for a way to specify this kind of information would be useful, I think.

--
Mauro Molinari
Software Developer