Hi again:

I've some doubts about SAML with axis2. I need to know if the sample05
covers all the the SAML cases.

We first receive the SAML token response then we indicate, in the options
the responseToken id
I don't know where we are sending to the server the SAML assertion in the
soapMessage

Another thing is to know what are the requestSecurityToken parameters.

Thanks,
Nuria