Hi Nandana,

Regarding to the last mail:

We are using STS as SAML Authority using RAHAS module and we would need to
tell our customer what can be done for the moment using RAHAS (and what
can´t be done, we don´t want to give too many expectations).

In an scenario where we have the following actors:

A client accessing a WebService, and a SAML Authority (STS):

1) Have the client and the web Service to access to the same SAML
Authority?  (I have read anywhere that the SAML Authority only can be of STS
type).

2) Covers RAHAS all the scenarios of SAML interaction between these actors
or there are any limitations currently?

Thanks, Nuria