Nice in some way to here that I am not the only one having problem with the
Axis2 client hanging after the third request when AxisFaults are received...

I think this is a bug in the transport layer and I have solved it by working
around.(My application should not get an AxisFault that often so I just
reinitialize my client...)
So could you send a testcase for Paul, Michele and others to reproduce the
stuff below?I think the case I reported earlier was not easy enough to
reproduce.

/Pär