Thanks!

/Pär> Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 06:01:01 -0800> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
axis-user@ws.apache.org> Subject: RE: Axis2 client hangs with multiple requests
in one session> > > Yes, doing the following after each AxisFault would help me
prevent the Axis2> client to hang:> client.cleanupTransport();> and my server
side still gets all the preset cookie values.> -- > View this message in
context:
http://www.nabble.com/Axis2-client-hangs-with-multiple-requests-in-one-session-tp15514156p15529268.html>
 Sent from the Axis - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.> > >