I've gone through and marked a few of the JAX-WS one that looked for sure
like 1.4 issues.

Lahiru, have you had any luck getting the JAX-WS 2.1 TCK up and running
with our build?

Thanks,

-Nick

             Davanum Srinivas
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED],
             02/28/2008 11:07          axis-user@ws.apache.org

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         [Axis2] Get the ball rolling on the
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]         stalled 1.4 Release
                  he.org