On 28 Feb 2008, at 18:07, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

I was looking at the JIRA a bit. There are 4 blockers as of right now.

Can folks please review JIRA issues and let everyone know if there are bugs that *have* to be fixed for getting 1.4 out
the door?

Are there other items on the table or features to implement before we can get 1.4 out?

I updated AXIS2-3427 and set the target release to 1.4. This issue is easy to fix but breaks a major functionality (the SOAPMonitorApplet).

Regards,

Andreas