From: Jinyuan Zhou [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 12:13 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem with webservice response in Axis2 v 1.3

I am gussing your request message does not contain an envelop either. 1.3
supports the http binding.
I am not 100% sure though.
Jack

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 6:11 AM, Simon Nunn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

All,

 I am making a request to a webservice, and the response seems to be missing
some soap pieces.  In the past(axis2 v 1.1), when I made a request to my
webservice, it responded with the envelope/header/body.  With Axis2 v 1.3 it
seems to no longer wrap the response..all I get back is my response object.
Is there a way to force axis to write out the soapenv, header, body?

Axis2 v 1.1 what was returned:

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>

 <soapenv:Header />

 <soapenv:Body>

   <myResponseObject>

..

Axis2 v 1.3 what is now returned..

  <myResponseObject>

Thanks,

 Simon

--

Some people lived like they will never die
and died like they have never lived