From: Alejandro Calbazana [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 7:07 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Repeated xmlns Question

Hello,

Quick question...  In the interest of keeping my xml messages relatively

small, I'd like to know if there is a way to suppress repeated xmlns
declarations on child elements.  I guess Axis2 does this from the
perspective of processing messages efficiently, but if there is a way to

economize the size of a message while maintaining interoperability, I'd
be interested in hearing about it.

Thanks,

Alejandro