Hi,
    I have sucessfully deployed  Rampart policy sample 3 with Axis2
and Rampart 1.3
    I am not sure about how the security mechanism work in this sample.
    This is what I think:
    The client sign and encrypt its message using private key stored
in client.jks.  When a server receive the message, it decrypt and
verify the message by using public key extracted from the message
header.

    This means that anyone who intercept the package can decrypt the message?

Thanks,

Thawan Kooburat

Department of Computer Engineering
Faculty of Engineering