Hi Thawan...

Yes,,, you can import the Public Key with the keytool ( you need import a certificate with the Public key that you need...)...

You need change the name of the keystore,,, the passwords,, and the alias... in the policy.xml file and in the PWCBHandler...
( I dont remember now if is needed more changes... )... :-(

[/'s]
jr
sorry my poor english,,, please...

Thawan Kooburat escreveu:
Hi,
    Thanks for your reply,

 If you import the "Public key" of the server to inside your
 client.jks,,, then,,, only the server ( in theory ) can decrypt the
 message with the Server Private Key...

   Can I achieve this with Java keytool?  And do I need to modify
policy.xml other than changing parameters in <ramp:RampartConfig> part
?

Thanks,

Thawan

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 11:35 PM, Arlindo Luis Marcon Junior