From: Chinmoy Chakraborty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 11:01 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to return Object[] from axis2

Hi Deepal,

Thnaks a lot for your response. I can use Axis2 in our client side but
we need to make it work with Axis 1.4 to support backward compatibility.
I checked axis2 and found that it supports Object array as return type
however, it does not work with following return type (Object array of
Objejectarray of Object array):

public Object[] returnObjectArray(String authToken) {
        Object[] retVal = new Object[3];
        Object[] args = new Object[3];
        args[0] = new Object[] {"Arg1", "Arg2", "Arg3"};
        args[1] = new Object[] {"Arg1", "Arg2", "Arg3"};
        args[2] = new Object[] {"Arg1", "Arg2", "Arg3"};
        retVal[0] = new Object[] {"RetVal1", "Retval2", authToken,
args};
        retVal[1] = new Object[] {"RetVal3", "Retval4", authToken,
args};
        retVal[2] = new Object[] {"RetVal5", "Retval6", authToken,
args};
        return retVal;
    }

Please let me know how I can make axis2 work with axis 1.4 for the above
mentioned return type!!

Chinmoy

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 10:30 PM, Deepal jayasinghe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>