Yeah, the transport in is TRANSPORT_HTTP.

I was able to get it to work reading in the axis2.xml from the binary
distribution and refactoring the yahoorestsearch example, so I'm taking
another hard look at my config file and code.

Thanks for the reply.

Michele Mazzucco-2 wrote:

> Henry,
>
> have you set the transport into the options?
>
> options.setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_JMS);
>

> On 22 Mar 2008, at 18:49, charlesgoddard wrote:
>>
>> Any other reasons besides missing dependencies, misconfigured
>> config file, or
>> missing modules that this would happen?
>>
>> All of this is correct in a small test app I'm trying to use to
>> test REST
>> requests and JSON.
>>

>> henry human wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi
>>> In the past two days I am trying to implement a simple
>>>
>>> Echo service binding jms.
>>> As long as I run my client I get error :
>>>  org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
>>> Transport out has not been set
>>> at
>>> org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:383)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send
>>> (OutInAxisOperation.java:374)
>>>
>> ..
>>> the soap address which I bind to is:
>>> "jms:/myqueue?
>>> transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName=QueueConnectionFactory&java.n
>>> aming.factory.initial=org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContext