Team,

Looks like we don't have anyone willing/able to take on the task of
setting up and running the JAXWS 2.1 TCK. Just to lay out the current
situation, Apache has access to the JAXWS 2.1 Stand alone TCK. CXF
team already has a test harness in a private Apache SVN to execute the
TCK. There's a jaxws-tck mailing list as well. We just don't have any
volunteer who is willing to take on the task of extending this test
harness with axis2 stuff and run the TCK and help with bug fixing.

So unfortunately we will have to drop running TCK as a task for 1.4
Release unless some committers step up to shoulder the task.

thanks,
dims