I have an axis client that sets the Call and/or Stub timeout before making
the call.

I want to read that timeout on the server side.

Whether I call

  MessageContext.getCurrentContext().getTimeout();
or
  MessageContext.getCurrentContext().getSession().getTimeout();

I do not get the timeout as specified by the client. Is there a way to read
the client timeout on the server side?

The reason I want that is to allow to stop the processing of the call when
the timeout is reached. I would like to allow clients to specify timeouts
without adding an explicit argument to the call.

--
Mel T