Hi Asankha,

We definitely would be interested in contributing this code. Currently we
are tying up some loose ends with our solution and once this is completed i
will submit it immediately.

Our solution does not support service deployment/undeployment but this can
be controlled through Websphere by stopping the ListenerPort for a
particular services MDB.

Cathal