        public final static String epr = "http://api.betdaq.com/v2.0/API.wsdl";;
        /**
         * @param args
         */
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub

                try {
                        ReadOnlyServiceStub  clientStub = new
ReadOnlyServiceStub(epr);

                        ListTopLevelEvents list = new ListTopLevelEvents();

                        ListTopLevelEventsRequest eventsRequest = null;
                        list.setListTopLevelEventsRequest(eventsRequest);

                        ExternalApiHeaderE header = new ExternalApiHeaderE();
                        ExternalApiHeader apiHeader = new ExternalApiHeader();
                        String langCode="us-en";
                        apiHeader.setLanguageCode(langCode);
                        int theVersion = 1;
                        BigDecimal version = new BigDecimal(theVersion);
                        apiHeader.setVersion(version);
                        String username="test";
                        apiHeader.setUsername(username);
                        String password="test";
                        apiHeader.setPassword(password);
                        header.setExternalApiHeader(apiHeader);

                        ListTopLevelEventsResponseE response;

                        response = clientStub.ListTopLevelEvents(list, header);

                        ListTopLevelEventsResponse listTopLevelEventsResult =
response.getListTopLevelEventsResult();
                        BaseResponseSequence3[] baseResponseSequence =
listTopLevelEventsResult.getBaseResponseSequence();
                        int size = baseResponseSequence.length;
                        for (int i = 0; i<size; i++){
                                EventClassifierType classifier =
baseResponseSequence[i].getEventClassifiers();
                                System.out.println("Name is
"+classifier.getName()+" Id is "+
classifier.getId());
                        }

                } catch (AxisFault e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();
                } catch (RemoteException e) {

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 9:15 PM, Jacques Poulin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I'm trying to figure out how to write a client application to connect to the
>  Betdaq API (http://api.betdaq.com).
>
>  The WSDL for the web services is here : http://api.betdaq.com/v2.0/API.wsdl
>
>  I downloaded Axis (2.1.3), and launched the wsdl2java.bat script.  I've
>  tried different combinations of options to that command, but basically, I
>  always wind up with 4 files :
>
>  ReadOnlyServiceCallbackHandler.java
>  ReadOnlyServiceStub.java
>  SecureServiceCallbackHandler.java
>  SecureServiceStub.java
>
>  I'm sure that someone with a lot of experience with Axis could write a
>  simple method that would use either of those stubs to make a call to the
>  API.
>
>  Any of Betdaq's methods would be fine...  The ListTopLevelEvents seems
>  simple enough...
>
>  Once I've seen a sample, I'm sure I'll be fine...  I just need some help to
>  start.
>
>  Thanks.

Don't be evil!!!