Hello,
I am trying to incorporate  an xml-stylesheet  processing instruction
using XSLT within the reponse payload of an Axis2 webservice that uses
the Axiom API.  Since Axiom must return an OMElement, it appears that
I must make the the processing instruction one of the children of that
element.  In all of the examples I can find, the processing
instruction comes before the root element of the document.  I have
tried a number of experiments, but cannot figure out a way to embed
the processing instruction within the root element and yet still have
the payload display in a web browser using the stylesheet.  Is that
simply impossible or is there some special way to construct the
template that will allow it to be processed?

Thank you.