From: Jacques46 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 1:32 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis2] WSDL2Java generate code for only one method in the service

This is only a guess, but I'm pretty sure that you could delete all the
methods you don't want from the WSDL file itself, and then use WSDL2Java on
the resulting file...  Of course, I'm again guessing that you couldn't
remove methods or types that are referred by other parts of the WSDL file...

My understanding is that the WSDL file is simply a descriptor of the methods
(and objects used by those methods) of an application.  Remove method
descriptors from the file, and WSDL2Java should generate an application
without those methods.

But I'm new to this whole WSDL thing, so don't take my answer too
seriously...

Oh, also note that there are 2 ways to generate the result : very few BIG
files, of a lot of small files...  I think the param to use is '-u' to get
the smaller files...