I am no where near an expert in Axis2, but I do know a little about JVM tuning. This looks to be a problem on your server. I think you need to increase the MaxHeap size. I believe the setting is - XmxXXXmb, where XXX is some amount for the size. For instance - Xmx512m would be 512m. You can usually do 'java -X' to get a listing of all the special JVM flags.