exception...I did not test that portion for this POC..... enjoy... Madhav

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: RE: SOAP Attachment QuestionsDate:
Fri, 23 May 2008 20:40:14 -0500

I have a sample eclipse POC project that I put together on Axis2 1.3 that will
send a binary file from server to client using MTOM. Let me know if you want
it.....at that time, i did not find a sample but the new documentation for 1.4
also seems to cover both client and server....Madhav

Subject: RE: SOAP Attachment QuestionsDate: Thu, 22 May 2008 14:33:51
-1000From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: axis-user@ws.apache.org

Thank you!

What about #2, regarding receiving attachments from server to client?  Any
examples of that around to view?
__Marc Lefebvre, Principle Software EngineerAkimeka, 1305 N. Holopono Street,
Kihei, HI 96753 Phone: (808)442-7168, Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
'16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlbxq' | dc

From: Thilina Gunarathne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]: Thu 5/22/2008 2:26 PMTo:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: SOAP Attachment Questions
You may want to look at the latest
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_4/mtom-guide.html~Thilina