On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 7:44 PM, David Ojeda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to move from axis to axis-2. When using wsdl2java, I have not
> been
> able to find the "exclude package" functionality of axis in axis2. There is
> command-line option "-ep" that excludes packages but what it actually does
> is
> deleting the corresponding directories after it generates the code.
> I was wondering if there is a way to really exclude some packages (not
> generating the classes at all)?

wsdl2java tool support different types of databindings.  Actually these
databinding frameworks generate the databinding code.
If we want to support this feature in the way you have mentioned each
databinding framwork should have this
option. As I remember I could not find this in jaxbri. But if XmlBeans
supports this option. Then we can enable it there.
If you know such an option with Xmlbeans (to exclude packages) please log a
jira with that option details.

thanks,
Amila.