Hi all,

I am new using axis and I am very lost. I would like to generate my wsdl
from my java interface. I have used the axis plugin for eclipse (axis 2 code
generator) but I find always this error message: "An error occured while
completing process -java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException". I don't
know what is wrong. Because of that I tried to do it by command..

C:\axis2-1.2\axis2-1.2\bin>java2wsdl -of myService.wsdl -cn
eu.myproject.myComponent.myService

Using AXIS2_HOME:   C:\axis2-1.2\axis2-1.2

Using JAVA_HOME:    C:\Archivos de programa\Java\jre1.5.0_11

And I get this error:

An error occured while generating codejava.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
eu.myproject.myComponent.myService

My class is in my workspace. How I should give this information to axis?

Could you please help me? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Adriana.