Thanks Paul. Now I think I am able to build stub classes.
Thank you very much for your help.

--- On Wed, 4/6/08, Paul Fremantle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Paul Fremantle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: wsdl
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wednesday, 4 June, 2008, 5:01 PM

Sorry, I was assuming you had Axis2 (the latest version).

I'm not up to speed on Axis1 so I can't help out with that. Basically
if you get Axis2-bin zipfile, unzip it, and it should become clear. If
you are calling a webservice from your webapp you just need to include
the axis2 libs in the webapp\lib directory.

Paul

http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/install.html#AdvancedInstallationAddingAxisToYourOwnWebapp

> Thank you very much,

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>