From:   Chefo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Thu 7/17/2008 5:09 PM
To:     axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject:        Re: Getting x509 certificate info
Hi,

the whole http servlet request is available through the message context

Object requestProperty =
msgContext.getProperty(HTTPConstants.MC_HTTP_SERVLETREQUEST);
if (requestProperty != null && requestProperty instanceof
HttpServletRequest) {
    HttpServletRequest request = (HttpServletRequest)requestProperty;
    Object certificateChainAtt =
request.getAttribute("javax.servlet.request.X509Certificate");
    if (certificateChainAtt != null && certificateChainAtt instanceof
X509Certificate[]) {
        X509Certificate[] certificateChain =
(X509Certificate[])certificateChainAtt

You may wanna verify whether it is expected to have the client certificate
in case you have a security policy with transport binding and
RequireClientCertificate set...

Regards,
Stefan

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 4:28 PM, Erwin Reinhoud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>  Hello All,
>
> I have my axis2 application running in tomcat 6.0. The endpoint is
> secured bij SSL/TLS with client authentication by use of tomcat
> server.xml en axis2 web.xml. I want to get x509 certificate info through
> an axis2 inflow handler. Is this possible and how would i go about this?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Kind regards,
> Erwin

<<winmail.dat>>